There are a number of ways you can get Involved with us as a player, sponsor or Volunteer.
Volunteers play a vital role in the success of Tower Hamlets Trojans Basketball Club. It is important that all volunteers know their duties and the code of practice which they should follow and adhere to.
As a volunteer you will be helping in all manner of way including, but not limited to:
• Assisting in coaching (training/games)
• Assisting coaches with monitoring sessions.
• Promoting the club (schools events/park events)
• Producing posters and flyers.
• Distributing posters and flyers.
• Promote the positive aspects of the sport (e.g. fair play).
• Display consistently high standards of behaviour.
• Washing kit.
• Applying for funding.
• Organising team outings.
• Attending AGM meetings.
As a volunteer you will get the following:
• Funding and assistance in coaching and officiating awards.
• Experience in the field.
• Discount training sessions.
• Working references.
Tower Hamlets Trojans Basketball Club - Copyright © 2017